The hidden lives star’s social media account was filled with participation.
The actor known for the Salatut elämät series Jasmin Voutilainen has died at the age of 27. The matter was confirmed to Iltalehte from Voutilainen’s inner circle. The late star has been beautifully remembered on social media.
His Instagram account was flooded with condolences from well-known public figures and social media followers.
– Jasmin, I will always remember you as the sun. You left way too soon and I can’t put into words how sorry I am about this. Strength to loved ones. Rest in peace, write Rosanna Kulju.
– Rest in peace, you are always strong, he writes Alina Voronkova.
– Jasmin, I will never forget your light and the warmth with which you always greeted me. Rest in peace, writes the manager and social media influencer Peppi Puljujärvi.
– Rest in peace, writes an acquaintance of Tempparei Vilma Karjalainen.
– I don’t know what to say, rest in peace beautiful angel, writes the Miss Helsinki contestant Sofia Sabrie.
– Rest in peace, they write Kiira Korpi and Lotta Harala in their participation.
– Rest in peace! I am shockingly sorry and I wish everyone in the close circle strength more than anything, writes the Big Brother winner Jasmine Yildiz.
Also an actor Aku Sipolaradio host Esko Eerikäinen and, among other things, social media influencers Only Rossi and Jasmin Ngo write him their condolences.
Despite her young age, Jasmin Voutilainen did many things in the field of entertainment. In addition to Salkkarit, he was seen in the movie Salkkarit Nigtmare 2 – Painajainen kontinu and in the Satula spin-off. In addition, Voutilainen was involved in the Aallonmurtaja series in 2017. Voutilainen was also Miss Helsinki’s first hereditary princess in 2017.