7.7 C
New York
Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Harry & Meghan’s new site may be SHUT DOWN by Royal Family for cashing in on titles & ‘would have infuriated Queen’

PRINCE Harry and Meghan Markle’s new website could be shut down by the royal family, sources have claimed. 

The couple last night launched Sussex.com to replace their Archewell.com website – and its thought the move could anger the firm. 

4

Archewell.com now automatically redirects to Sussex.com.

4

Archewell.com now automatically redirects to Sussex.com.
The couple have also been accused on 'cashing in' on their Firm connections for using the royal crest

4

The couple have also been accused on ‘cashing in’ on their Firm connections for using the royal crest
The swish new site features an image of the couple

4

The swish new site features an image of the couple

Archewell.com now automatically redirects to Sussex.com.

While Harry, 39, and 42-year-old Meghan ditched their Archewell website, their foundation in the same name is still in effect.

But sources now believe the use of their Sussex title and the royal crest could annoy the royal family as it “cashes in” on their firm connections. 

Speaking to MailOnline, they said: “They are going to have real trouble with the use of Sussex. 

“It is a royal title and if there is any hint of commercialism about this it will be shut down.

“It’s just staggering they cannot see how gauche it is.”

Their fresh move to rebrand as Sussex.com comes after the Queen banned the couple from using ‘SussexRoyal’ after they stepped away from royal duty four years ago.

The Queen ordered the Sussexes to mothball it in the January 2020 exit settlement, when Meghan and Harry stopped being senior members of the royal family.

But the new site still links back to the Sussex Royal website.

However, a source close to the couple has now defended the move.

Here are some less known facts about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

They said: “Prince Harry and Meghan are the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. That is a fact. It is their surname and family name.”

Visitors to that site see a notice that reads: “This site was established in 2020 and sets out the work streams of Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex prior to their move to the United States.”

A link then takes the pair back to Sussex.com.

It comes as the couple is set to appear in Vancouver this week to mark 12 months before Harry’s Invictus Games 2025.

ROYAL REBRAND

This is the first rebrand the couple have undergone since they launched Archewell in October 2020.

They had previously used Sussex Royal setting up a website and social media profiles.

However, the couple has now been accused of “cashing in” on their royal connections – after using their royal crest.

The Duchess of Sussex worked closely with the College of Arms in London to create the design, Kensington Palace said at the time it was first revealed after their royal wedding in May 2018.

Royal expert Angela Levin today dubbed the couple “pathetic” for using the royal coat of arms.

Harry and Meghan’s business flops

She told The Sun: “They are cashing in on their royal connections that they say they hate so much.

Read more on the Irish Sun

“Queen Elizabeth II would be furious because they promised they wouldn’t do that.

“They should be stopped from using a title that they spent years insulting.”



Source link

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

0FansLike
0FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles