10.8 C
New York
Wednesday, September 27, 2023

A 78-year-old man dies after choking on a piece of food in a bar in Villanueva del Pardillo

A 78-year-old man passed away this Tuesday night went into cardiorespiratory arrest after choking on “a large piece of meat” in a bar in Villanueva del Pardillo, as confirmed by sources from Emergencies 112 Community of Madrid.

The man, who was in a basement, was discovered by several people, who began to harass him. apply Heinlich maneuvers and cardiorespiratory resuscitation until the arrival of the paramedics.

A Summa 112 team went to the scene and, after managing to remove the piece of food and try to revive him for half an hourhas confirmed his death.

Firefighters participate in the rescue of a young man after falling from the Ubrique viewpoint at a height of ten meters.

Source link

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles